Hesed

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Chris and Tiffany's Big Adventure

One of the best things about being married, I think, is getting to spend time with my best friend. There are nights when Chris and I fall into bed and go straight to sleep, and others when we lay there talking, enjoying the fact that we are not being interrupted by the kids. These are great because I love that no matter what else is going on, we are on the same side. Chris and Tiffany’s Big Adventure (or at times Chris and Tiffany against the world). But every once in a while these conversations turn silly, and I remember one of the things that I love most about my husband. No one makes me laugh like he does. I mean laugh till my eyes are watering and I have trouble catching my breath. Usually, these conversations are so ridiculous that we couldn’t even explain why they are so funny. But it doesn’t really matter that no one else would understand why the comment “What am I supposed to be, part Apache?!?” is so funny. What matters to me is that I am one Divinely Favored to be married to my best friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home