Hesed

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dad's Day Off

Sundays are usually work days for me, but today the Boss gave me the day off. So after some family worship time (I could not let that sermon go to waste), we went sledding. I thought it was the perfect day to go sledding with all the sleet that had fallen the last two days. I soon discovered that sleet is better when it has had time to melt and get “slick.” I was thankful for God giving us some quality family time, but I will give you two guesses on how many times we did this.


5 Comments:

  • Where was Tiffany? She needed her turn on the sled. That was cute.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:06 PM  

  • what a good daddy! I love reading your sight. You trully have a gift at sharing things and helping others see through His eyes. Tell your boss that next time it would be nice if that ice were contained to your area only.

    heather

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:02 PM  

  • I was running the camera and trying not to get run over. What a fun day! Way to go, Dad!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:27 PM  

  • How fun! I'm so glad I found out that you guys have I blog!!

    By Blogger Sanders, at 5:25 AM  

  • That was adorable! Too bad I'm alergic to cold weather or I would have done the same thing with mine. haha Love ya'll, Mandy

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home